Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 1

Day 1:  May 1st

I took the photo challenge to take a picture(s) each day for five days to show my everyday life.  Here are photos from Day 1.

 Morning light, 5:45 a.m. A moose wanders though the my front yard.  Photo taken from the deck.
 This amazing man makes me breakfast every morning.  (I make lunches).
 The beginnings of a quite large summer garden.
 6:00 a.m. Alaska May Day morning.
 Lopee (my antelope) watches the sun rise.
 These Scandinavian treasures greet me each morning in the kitchen window.  The swan was a gift from Jenni Peteri, and the Laplander from my sister Britt.
 The cranes came for the first time this spring on May Day and landed in my yard.
 Chai is fascinated by the cranes in the early light.
 My classroom from my desk.
A sweet May Day basket from a Kindergartner and 2nd grader to welcome spring.  I have the best job ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment